Window & Door Outlet, Inc., Offers Durable & Attractive Fiber Cement Siding to New Jersey Homeowners
If you are preparing to invest in siding for your home, you probably want to make sure that you choose a product that will provide long-lasting beauty and unmatched protection. If so, then Window & Door Outlet, Inc., can help. We install durable James Hardie® fiber cement siding on homes in Edison, New Jersey, and throughout central NJ, providing homeowners with the level of defense they are looking for against the elements while also helping to improve their homes’ curb appeal.
Window & Door Outlet, Inc., has been providing siding installation and other home improvement services in the area since 1997, and we are proud that our focus on providing excellent customer service has helped us earn an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
About James Hardie Siding
Regarded as one of the top products on the market, James Hardie fiber cement siding combines beautiful design with high performance. Some of the benefits it offers include:
- More than five times the thickness of vinyl siding, which allows it to have deeper grooves and a more natural woodgrain look
- Resistance to warping, sagging, and melting, as it is constructed of heat-resistant materials
- Resistance to the effects of moisture and damage from mold
- The ability to withstand extremely hot or cold weather conditions much longer than wood, which can deteriorate over time
- Better resistance to termites and other pests than other types of siding
Additionally, the fiber cement siding we install is available in a wide range of colors and uses ColorPlus® Technology to ensure a uniform finish that lasts longer and resists fading better than a typical paint job. What’s more, all of our siding is installed by a certified master craftsman, and it is backed by a lifetime warranty so our customers can have peace of mind about their investment in their homes.
If you would like to learn more about the fiber cement siding we offer to New Jersey homeowners, contact us today or visit our 2,500-square-foot showroom in Edison. Convenient financing plans are available to those who qualify.